Silvermedia S.A., with its registered office at: Poland, Kraków (30-415), Wadowicka 6 St., registered in Entrepreneurs Registry maintained by Regional Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków XI Department KRS under the number 0000636731, TIN: 6792749916 (hereinafter referred to as “SILVERMEDIA”) is committed to respect your privacy and to comply with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
SILVERMEDIA takes all necessary actions and implements the necessary solutions, including technical and organisational solutions, and makes every effort to ensure that the security and processing of personal data of users/partners and other persons cooperating with SILVERMEDIA guarantee the confidentiality of personal data transferred, collected in the SILVERMEDIA’s databases and their proper use.
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use SILVERMEDIA’S products/services or provide SILVERMEDIA with your personal data.
I. Collection of Personal Information
Personal data, or personal information, means any information which is related to an identified or identifiable natural person. When you sign up for or use products/services/apps etc., you give us certain information voluntarily.
SILVERMEDIA may collect your personal data and other information when you make a purchase, use or register into SILVERMEDIA’S products or use SILVERMEDIA’s services.
SILVERMEDIA may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which SILVERMEDIA has grouped together, as follows:
- first name and surname, username and password, email address, contact information, country of residence, and other information you provide when you create an account;
- usage, viewing, logs and other device and technical data and other information about the computer system or other technological device that you use to access our website, apps, products and services;
- any information that you voluntarily share with SILVERMEDIA in connection with using SILVERMEDIA’s products and services;
- other general business purposes (e.g. internal needs, market research, analytical uses, security).
II. Legal basis for processing personal data
We will process your personal data according to applicable legislation, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (GPDR).
The legal basis for our collection and processing of your personal data set out above is the Art. 6 of the GDPR:
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes ( 6 para. 1 a GDPR);
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract ( 6 para. 1 b GDPR);
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject (art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR);
- It is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us (art. 6 para. 1 e GDPR);
- It is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data (art. 6 para. 1 f GDPR).
III. Data retention
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer valid. However, SILVERMEDIA may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
IV. Information to be provided where personal data are collected from the data subject
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data at any time in connection with the possession of an individual user account in the Silvermedia Cloud Demand Forecasting and other SILVERMEDIA’s applications/products/services etc.;
- You also have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, as well as the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body;
- SILVERMEDIA will process your personal data acquired in connection with setting up and access to an individual user account or using SILVERMEDIA’s applications/products/services etc. until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims related to your use of the aforementioned.
VI. Contact details to Data Protection Officer
SILVERMEDIA has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact in the matter of protection of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by SILVERMEDIA, please contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail address: email@example.com